COOPS & RUNS
BASE MODEL FEATURES
- WINDOWS: Each coop includes 4 window openings with a French window look and covered in 1/2" hardware cloth.
- POP DOOR: Small door for the chickens.
- SIDING: Cedar planks are intalled horizontally for all coops. The planks butt up against each other leaving up to 1/8th inch air gap between boards when dry.
- FLOOR: 2X4 treated frame with 3/4" treated planks for flooring. The small gap between the planks allows any water to drain through and the deck to dry quickly.
- ROOF: Galvalume metal.
AVAILABLE UPGRADES AND ACCESSORIES
- BOARD & BATTEN SIDING: Cedar planks are installed vertically with a smaller board over the seam.
- LAP SIDING: Cedar planks are installed horizontally and overlap.
- NESTING BOXES
- PORCH RAILING
- PORCH COVER/AWNING
- WINDOW SHUTTERS
- FLOWER BOXES
- CLEAR COAT SEALANT