BASE MODEL FEATURES
- WINDOWS: Each playhouse includes 4 window openings with a French window look.
- SIDING: Cedar planks are intalled horizontally for all playhouses. The planks butt up against each other leaving up to 1/8th inch air gap between boards when dry.
- FLOOR: 2X4 treated frame with 3/4" treated planks for flooring. The small gap between the planks allows any water to drain through and the deck to dry quickly.
- ROOF: The red corrogated roofing is asphalt based, just like regular asphalt shingles common on most houses. This material is much more forgiving and safer for the kids.
AVAILABLE UPGRADES AND ACCESSORIES
- BOARD & BATTEN SIDING: Cedar planks are installed vertically with a smaller board over the seam.
- LAP SIDING: Cedar planks are installed horizontally and overlap.
- PORCH RAILING
- PORCH COVER/AWNING
- OPERATIONAL WINDOWS
- LOFT WITH LADDER
- LOFT RAILING
- FLOWER BOXES
- CLEAR COAT SEALANT